We finally received our June update!
Wearing an outfit we sent in our first care package (size 0-3 months). Trust me, kid: it would have fit you perfectly a couple of months ago.
How can you not love this little guy? On a side note, I'm happy to see that the hair is as big as ever (we were afraid that they would cut it).And if I could only use one word to describe this video (besides "cute," of course) it would be: confusion! I can't blame him, with the hand shaking, multiple voices, and toys being put in his face.
We're coming for you, Christian! Hang in there!



2 comments:
Amy, I love Christian's hair, it is the best and gets better with each update. He is precious!
-Shana
Amy, Christian is so adorable--the postings and pictures made us teary (with joy) and so thankful that he is now your son and you will have him in a week. We are praying that everything from here on out will go smoothly and for safety and health for all three of you in Taiwan and as you make your way toward home. We love the three of you! Neal and Jean
Post a Comment