Hi, Jeff and Amy + 1! We just had 6 noses pressed around the computer, all vying for the best view! We are so excited to see more of you, Christian Kai! Enjoy yourselves!! Love, Cheryl
How truly wonderful and exciting!! I get so emotional every time I read your updates. It is so awesome to finally see the three of you together!!! We are praying for safe travels as you bring him home. Love, Amy
Amy, I am late catching up on everything but soooo happy to see Christian in your arms! He is beautiful and still has great hair! Congratulations. -Shana
11 comments:
Christian is so cute! You guys look so peaceful together. I find the scene very touching... Very happy for you!
Oh my goodness! I never expected you'd post a video - wow! Sooooo cute!!! He is the most darling baby boy ever!!! Congratulations!
I can't wait to see more.... :-)
With love,
Libby
You look great as a family of 3!!!Glad to see that everything seems to be going well!!
Beth
What a beautiful baby boy!!! Glad to see that hair is living up to expectations ;-) CONGRATS!
Hi, Jeff and Amy + 1! We just had 6 noses pressed around the computer, all vying for the best view! We are so excited to see more of you, Christian Kai! Enjoy yourselves!! Love, Cheryl
How truly wonderful and exciting!! I get so emotional every time I read your updates. It is so awesome to finally see the three of you together!!! We are praying for safe travels as you bring him home.
Love,
Amy
he's perfect! Congratulations!
CONGRATS! Can't wait to see more and meet him (after you all settle down). Good luck at AIT.
Just learned that there is an intestinal virus (腸病毒) outbreak in Taiwan. Take care.
Amy, I am late catching up on everything but soooo happy to see Christian in your arms! He is beautiful and still has great hair! Congratulations.
-Shana
Post a Comment