Monday, February 25, 2008

First post!

I've decided to set up this blog for the hundred five people or so who are interested in seeing pictures of our baby! I'm guessing that 99.9% of the page views will be coming from me.

Anyway, here is the first set of pictures and video that we received on February 14 of our beautiful baby boy, born January 4, 2008 in Taiwan :

He is so handsome, isn't he? I'm definitely getting the Cary Grant vibe from him.

Waving hello. Of course, this could also be random hand placement, but I'm choosing to interpret it as the obvious sign of infantile genius.

"What's up with this pink blanket?"
(Side note: practically EVERY single baby referral picture I have seen from the adoption group has the same Hello Kitty blanket. As someone mentioned, either this blanket is getting some serious mileage or they buy them in bulk. Fortunately, I like Hello Kitty.)


And, here he is in motion!



Some highlights to enjoy:
  • 0:14 - Looks up
  • 0:23 - Yawns
  • 0:39 - Makes adorable face
  • 1:00 - Looks up again

1 comment:

Dawn Leaman said...

Jeff & Amy,

Congratulations on Christian Kai!!! He looks so precious and handsome. Amy, you're such a sweet mother! We pray God's blessing on Christian's life.

With Love, Justin, Dawn, Hailey, Denver and Logan Leaman