Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beautiful new blog!

No, I did not suddenly develop mad design skillz since I set up this blog. I'd like to thank Melissa for the beautiful new blog theme! As you can tell, she's an absolute pro - she asked me for my general preferences (colors, style, text, etc.) and even corrected my horrible grammar! She will be joining the staff of Blogovers with Love, a site that designs custom blog themes (like this one) in exchange for donations to help children at the St. Lucy's Center and Chung Yi orphanages in Taiwan. What a fantastic and worthwhile cause - I recommend you check them out!

Anyway, thank you so much! It's beautiful, and I love seeing our baby's cute face at the top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Love the look, Melissa does a great job, doesn't she? We are lucky to have her on our group!
Love the name Christian too-he is a dolly!
Hope paperwork speeds through the courts for you
Hugs
Chris

Shannon said...

Hi you two! I FINALLY figured out how to leave you a comment! (But of course not before Jeff point out that I hadn't left any yet.):)) Bri and I are SO SUPER excited for you both -- he's unbelievably adorable! What a blessed little boy to have found his way to you. Here's hoping the process goes quickly and you can bring him home soon. We can't wait to meet him!

Rydley said...

It IS a beautiful blog! Thanks for inviting us!

Your son is adorable! Great name too!

I'd be happy to turn his videos for you so they're upright if you want!