Dear blog community,
Thank you all for following my story. I am resigning myself to the fact that I am stuck with these amateurs permanently.See all of my band-aids? I had my first doctor's visit today and not only did they perform a TB test, but they also took blood - THREE times (I also have a band-aid on my left hand) because the needle kept on falling out. They said it was because I was so squirmy, but can you blame me? It hurt! I was VERY unhappy. I hated it even more than the times my parents try and clean my nose.
However, I am mostly a happy kid. I like to play, look at everything, snuggle, take baths, and smile and I'm getting stronger every day. See how well I can hold my head up? In Taiwan, I was only able to hold it up a little bit before pooping out.
And speaking of poop, I've even made my daddy change my dirty diapers. And they were doozies! Ha!
But I'm so cute that he forgives me. It's all part of my master plan to take over the world.
This is my command center. I'm working very hard on my plan for world domination...
As soon as I learn to feed myself, that is.
Take care,
Christian
Friday, July 11, 2008
And now, a note from Christian...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
His smiles are priceless!!! I've never seen such a smiley, happy baby!!! Glad you're all settling in!!
He is the MOST adorable baby!!! I love love love your pictures. I want to reach through the picture and give him a squeeze. So happy all of you are settling in well.
Love to all!
Libby
Christian is just perfect! He reminds me so much of our first days with Kyan, just figuring him out:) So happy for you all.
-Shana
Christian is just adorable! Look at that smile :-) And the hair! Love the pic of him at his command center!
OMG, how cute is he??!!! GREAT pictures and it looks and sounds like all is going well!
Not to sound exactly like all the other comments, but what can I say- HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE his smiles and the hair is great!!
Hi Amy,
What a wonderful post filled with wonderful photos of your little guy-
He is doing great, as are his mommy and daddy-Keep up the great work and keep lovin that little guy
Hugs
Post a Comment