Well, it's been a long time since our last update, and while waiting Jeff and I accomplished the following:
- We submitted our dossier to Commonwealth, which was then sent on to Taiwan on March 21. We now have to wait for a court date.
- We sent a care package, and received email confirmation that it arrived!
- We've watched Christian's video another 5,000 times.
Well, our updates just came now and I'm happy to report that Christian has been working hard too - at being cute!
(Edit: okay, I think I've figured out how to rotate the video. I'm tired of turning our laptop on its side!)


7 comments:
Congrats on finally getting an update!! He is so beautiful and you are so right on the 90% for hair :)
-Shana
Isn't Christian absolutely adorable?!?! What a cutie! So happy you got to see new pictues of your son in time for your vacation.
He's SO cute!!!! I love his expressions and his hair is great too!
He is certainly a keeper-hair and all!
good job figuring out the video thing, I am still mystified by those things
Chris
wow!!! that's some hair!!! (Whatever they're feeding him, maybe I need some of that...)
I'm just catching up on all my blog reading...he's simply adorable!!
Oh my goodness!!! He is absolutely adorable!! I could eat him right up (but I will refrain, considering he is your son and all...) :)
Congratulations!!!
Here's hoping for a speedy court process so you can hold this cutey in your arms!
Post a Comment