In this month's update, Christian gives us a preview of his sullen teenage years:
However, we do get some early smiles in the video, before he poops out and falls asleep. At first I was a bit unsure, but now I'm convinced that he's making a valiant attempt to snooze while the ladies are making an equally valiant (yet futile) attempt to get him to perform for the camera. This is probably going to be what happens when we sit him down for those 'serious' talks. :-)


5 comments:
You are too funny! Yes, the hair is something to behold. Willa's hair also likes to party and, I admit, I'm sad when it's all slicked down and ladylike after her bath. You'll grow to love his hair too!
This is such an amazing process to follow. I hope the rest goes smoothly and quickly. And by the way, you can never have too much hair!
He is adorable-and sooo little-compared to the pre-schooler I brought home of course!!
Things are moving along quickly lately in the courts-hopefully you will get another surprise soon! A Final!!
Hugs
Chris
I love the hair!! He is just precious and his smile is priceless.
-Shana
www.giroux5.blogspot.com
Amy, I am finally getting around to checking your blog and update pictures...oops! Anyway, Christian is just adorable and I LOVE that you have a preview of what he will look like as a teenager. You MUST take a picture of him when he's being "teenagery" in about, what, 14 years? And then do a compare and contrast!
Post a Comment